Compete for a Cause
The YMCA presents Corporate Challenge for businesses and organizations of Monroe and surrounding counties. It is comprised of more than 25 different sporting events and takes place during September and October each year.
Corporate Challenge helps to increase employee health and fitness, develop community spirit, boost company morale, all while raising scholarship funds for all Y For All Annual Campaign!
Companies compete against one another in divisions determined by the number of employees each company has. Employees sign up and compete in events and earn points both for participating and by placing in the top four spots based on gender and, in some instances, by age.
All registration forms due
- Official Entry Form
- Release Form
- Team Event Form
Sponsor Fees Due
- The Sponsor Fee is based on the size of your company. Refer to page three of the Corporate Challenge Handbook to determin your sponsor fees.
Captains' Meeting at 9:00 am at the SE YMCA
- Receive brackets
- Answer questions
T-Shirt entries must be turned in to the YMCA by 5:00 pm
Participation fees due to the YMCA
- The participation fee is based on the number of individuals/teams that compete in each event.
- Final payment is due to the YMCA by December 8.
- Payments received after December 8 will be assessed a 10% late fee.
- The participation fee bill will be mailed to the team captain by October 13.
For questions or to register your team for Corporate Challenge: