YMCA NAP Credits
Neighborhood Assistance Program
Credits are currently available!
The State of Indiana annually grants tax credits to 501(c)3 organizations through the Neighborhood Assistance Program. The Monroe County YMCA is pleased to extend this opportunity of tax savings to our donors.
Through NAP, a donation to the Monroe County YMCA makes a donor (business or individual) eligible to receive 50% of the total donation (i.e. $50 of a $100 donation) back as a tax credit when filing an end-of-year Indiana tax return.
In addition, donors are also eligible to claim the total amount of the gift as a tax deduction on an itemized federal income tax return. This is a great way to support the YMCA and also receive a benefit yourself!
NAP contributions to the Monroe County YMCA will benefit the YMCA Center for Children and Families (YCCF) through the Y For All annual campaign. This ensures the YCCF remains accessible to the neighbors in our community who need the quality child care program most of all.
How to donate to the Monroe County YMCA by purchasing NAP credits:
Credits are available NOW, but on a first come, first serve basis. Donation minimum is just $100.
- Contact Sara Herold, Development Director, at email@example.com or (812) 961-2169 to inquire about NAP credits and determine the amount available for you to purchase.
- Once you've determined your NAP contribution amount, complete the following forms:
- If sending your contribution by check, please write “NAP for YCCF” in the memo line of your check.
- Mail your signed forms and your check payable to "Monroe County YMCA" to:Monroe County YMCA
Attn: Sara Herold
2125 South Highland Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47401
- NAP donations can also be dropped off at either YMCA branch in an envelope marked “Attention: Sara Herold”
Together We Can Do So Much
The Monroe County YMCA was awarded $12,381.00 in Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) Credits for 2016-2017. This will raise $24,762.00 for the Y For All annual campaign to benefit the YMCA Center for Children and Families!