Friday Fun Night
Join us for Friday Fun Night at our Southeast Y! During this two-hour event, we'll play games, such as NERF, while making new friends.
Parents and guardians are not required to stay on-site during the program, so this is your chance to run a few errands, complete tasks around the house uninterrupted, or simply relax for a few hours! Authorized pick-up personnel will be checked at the allotted pick-up time; please note who is allowed to pick up your child when you register for the program.
Rates are $15 per Y member or $25 per non-member.
|September 24, 6:00-8:00 pm||
|October 15, 6:00-8:00 pm|
|November 19, 6:00-8:00 pm|
|December 17, 6:00-8:00 pm|
Southeast Y Play and Learn Coordinator
Health & Safety Procedures
Staff, Family Members, All Others:
- Anyone coming into the Y is required to wear a mask.
- Participants are required to wear masks when not involved in full gameplay.
- Participants will be required to re-mask when any physical exertion required has diminished.
- Staff is required to wear the mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants and Staff:
- Maintaining the six-foot social distancing must be adhered to.
Game Play Protocol:
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contacts with other participants or coaches.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of any equipment will be completed prior to and end of gameplay.
- All balls and game equipment will be wiped down prior to and after use.
- “Gameball” will be disinfected prior to the game, in-between quarters, and after the game.
- Coaches, volunteers, and participants are to wash their hands prior to the start of activities.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Participants will sanitize his/her hands prior to and post-playing in games.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.