Improving Our Online Y Registration Experience
We’re thrilled to announce we’ve been making changes to improve our YMCA online membership account and program registration process in order to deliver you the best experience. With our new system, you can expect easier navigation when searching and registering for Y programs online, and you can easily update your Y membership account. This change was driven by our dedication to continuously improve, and we hope you are as excited as we are!
With this new system, you will need to take a few steps outlined below in order to register for Y programs online and access your account.
YOUR YMCA ACCOUNT:
- Starting May 10, you will need to access your Y membership account here, which is the account used to make and manage registrations and payments for Y programs.
- You need to know the email address associated with your current Y account in order to complete the transition.
- Follow the second option of “I am a member or participant, and I don’t know my credentials.”
- Type in your last name or Y member barcode and your date of birth.
- You will be prompted to create a new login in our improved system.
- If you never set up a Y account or had an email address associated with it, you can easily create a new one by following the third option listed here. Once you access the new system, you will be able to register for Y programs, such as Swim Lessons, Youth Sports, and more, and ensure your contact information is accurate.
Don’t forget to access your account here. We appreciate your support during this transition, and we thank you for updating your account in our improved system beginning Monday, May 10.
GROUP EX REGISTRATION FOR PAID CLASSES:
Registration for paid Group Ex classes held June-August will open on Tuesday, May 18. You can continue signing up for a free live Virtual Group Ex class through our website or app during this time.
From May 10-May 17, your payment information will not yet be available in the new system. You will need to provide a payment method if you register for programs during this weeklong period.
You’ll find a link to Programs at the top of our homepage where it’s always been. You’ll now have the opportunity to sort programs with added filters when you get into the new registration system. Alternatively, you can go directly to any of our program pages on the website to be taken into the registration system already pre-sorted for that specific program. Remember, you’ll need to create a login in our new system on your first visit on or after May 10 in order to register for programs online.
From May 10 through May 12, there might be a delay with accessing online program registrations as we update the links on our website. If you have any issues, please register for a program through our Welcome Center as we work quickly to fix any outdated links.
If you have any issues accessing your Y account or registering for programs, please contact our Member Services team at MemberServices@MonroeCountyYMCA.org.
Thank you for your patience and support during this transition. We are excited to better serve our Y members with this new system!