Eligibility and Divisions
To be considered eligible:
- Participating companies must have a plant or office based in Monroe or adjacent counties.
- Individuals must be a current or retired employee of the company or agency being represented, or a volunteer if the organization is a volunteer organization. Spouses or family members not employed by the company or agency may not participate. Each participant may represent only one company.
- Doctors, or those who practice/work at more than one facility, may participate for only one organization. These physicians must also receive a paycheck from the organization.
- An individual may participate in any number of events. Individuals may only be on one team per event.
- Participants must receive a paycheck from the organization they represent in order to be eligible for events.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
In the event a team member entered in a particular event is unable to participate, any person employed by the company may serve as a substitute provided:
- The substitute meets all applicable eligibility requirements, including age, gender, and they are not already in the event.
- The substitute has completed and turned in a participation release form.
Any company who successfully recruits a new team will have a $0.00 Sponsor Fee.
If you are unsure about what division your company would qualify for, please contact Matt Osgood at (812) 961-2157 or email@example.com.
Sponsor Fee: $40.00
Sponsor Fee: $50.00
Sponsor Fee: $60.00
Sponsor Fee: $95.00
Sponsor Fee: $135.00