Youth Laser Tag
Laser Tag is a fast-paced game that puts your teamwork to the test! Youth Laser Tag has all the advantages of a game like paintball or airsoft but without projectiles. Focusing on communication, leadership, and strategy, this program is sure to get your kids moving in a fun environment.
Laser Tag will tentatively return in 2022.
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Sanitization
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and at the end of all practices.
Health and Well-Being:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.