Gymnastics Center Summer Camp Register Now
From tumbling to gymnastics, the Y provides programs that build poise, confidence, and discipline while never losing sight of fun! Our camps focus on teaching individual skills, developing well-rounded fundamentals, and making new friends.
- Camps are for children 5-12.
- Prior experience is not necessary. Camp staff will assess each campers' ability and divide campers into groups based on skill level, and desire to learn, and age.
- Campers can experce to practice gymnastics skills, shapes, drills, and enjoy camp games, swimming, and crafts.
- FREE morning Extended Day at the Gymnastics Center.
- PM Extended Day for a fee at the Gymnastics Center. Campers not picked up by 4:15 pm will be automatically enrolled into PM Extended Day, and your account will be billed.
- Campers enrolled in Gymnastics Camp must be completely self-reliant in all restroom needs. If your child requires assistance in the restroom, a caregiver will be required to stay on site.
Is your child ready for camp, but not quite ready for a full day? The Gymnastics Center offers a half-day OR single-day option!
Full-day campers will swim daily. Half-day campers will not because it will take quite a bit of time in the morning for this activity.
Half-day options include 9:00 am-12:00 pm OR 1:00-4:00 pm.
Cost: $65/$90 if registered by April 30
$75/$100 if registered after April 30
Cost: $30/$37 Full-Day
Browse Gymnastics Camp options below:
|May 28-31*||SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!|
|June 3-7||Hawaiian Hullabaloo|
|June 10-14||Gymnastics/Dance/Cheer Week|
|June 17-21||Game Show Week|
|June 24-28||Circus Week|
|July 1-5*||Stars & Stripes Week|
|July 8-12||Warrior Week|
|July 115-19||Animals are Amazing Week|
|July 22-26||Superheroes' Week|
|July 29-August 2||Farewell to Summer Week|
*Partial week; fees will be pro-rated
This summer will be a throw-back to our original gymnastics camps! We are so excited to have camp staff this summer who were campers in our original camps, and who are looking forward to helping us bring the excitement and fun of those first camp days back again.
|Time||9:00 am-4:00 pm|
*If registered BEFORE April 30. Secondary cost listed will be amount due if registered AFTER April 30.
Gymnastics Center Coordinator