Gymnastics Center Summer Camp
At the Monroe County YMCA Gymnastics Center Camp, your camper will be active, make friends, and have a blast all summer! Gymnastics skills will be taught at appropriate developmental levels for our campers’ age ranges and ability levels.
- Prior experience is not necessary. Camp staff will assess each camper’s ability and divide campers into groups based on skill level, desire to learn, and age.
- Campers can expect to practice gymnastics skills, shapes, drills, as well as enjoy camp games, swimming, and crafts.
- FREE morning Extended Day is offered at the Southeast YMCA. Camp staff will chaperon campers to the Gymnastics Center at the start of each day.
- PM Extended Day is offered for a fee at the Southeast YMCA. Campers not picked up by 4:15 pm will be automatically enrolled into PM Extended Day, and your account will be billed.
- Campers enrolled in Gymnastics Camp must be completely self-reliant in all restroom needs. If your child requires assistance in the restroom, a caregiver will be required to stay on site.
- Gymnastics Camp will take place at the Monroe County YMCA Gymnastics Center at 1917 S. Highland Avenue.
- Full-day campers will swim Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Half-day campers will not swim.
- Register by May 25 to secure our Early Bird rates!
Browse Gymnastics Camp options below:
|May 26-29*||Shark Week|
|June 1-5||Gymnastics/Dance/Cheer Week|
|June 8-12||Warrior Week|
|June 15-19||Tropical Week|
|June 22-26||Color Wars|
|June 29-July 3||Stars & Stripes Week|
|July 6-11||Superheroes' Week|
|July 13-17||Gymnastics/Dance/Cheer Week|
|July 20-24||Animals are Amazing Week|
|July 27-31||Game Show Week|
*Partial week; fees will be pro-rated
9:00 am-4:00 pm
|$135/$170 if registered by May 25||Register|
|$150/$185 if registered afted May 25|
9:00 am-12:00 pm
|$70/$100 if registered by May 25|
|$80/$110 if registered after May 25|
Southeast Y Youth & Sports Director