January 16-February 27
Dodgeball isn't just for recess! YMCA Youth Dodgeball is a chance for kids ages 6-12 to sharpen their court awareness, agility, hand-eye coordination, and throwing ability - all while having fun in a supportive environment.
Youth Dodgeball will take place in our Auxiliary Center, near our Southeast Y. Rates are $60 per Y member or $95 per non-member.
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Coaches, Spectators, Family Members, All Others:
- Anyone coming to and or congregating around the basketball court is required to wear a mask. Masks are not required outdoors.
- Spectators will have to wear a mask when spectators cannot socially distance themselves from other spectators outside of their household.
- We encourage all spectators to wear a mask at all times while indoors.
- Participants will be able to remove masks when actually involved in full gameplay in the designated area.
- Coaches must re-mask when they are within six feet of youth participants.
- Coaches are encouraged to wear the mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Sanitization
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other positive reinforcement.
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and at the end of all practices.
Health and Well-Being:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.