January 16-February 27
Dodgeball isn't just for recess! YMCA Youth Dodgeball is a chance for kids ages 6-12 to sharpen their court awareness, agility, hand-eye coordination, and throwing ability - all while having fun in a supportive environment.
Youth Dodgeball will take place in our Auxiliary Center, near our Southeast Y. Rates are $60 per Y member or $95 per non-member.
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Sanitization
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and at the end of all practices.
Health and Well-Being:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.