Stay in Touch!
There are various ways to follow our Monroe County YMCA, from our app to our social media accounts and more! Choose how you'd like us based on the options below, and find instructions for each method at the bottom of the page.
Download Our App!
Download our FREE Monroe County YMCA mobile app today! Easily search upcoming programs, view pool schedules, register for Group Ex classes, and more on your mobile device. Please follow the instructions listed below to install the correct, up-to-date app on your device:
1. Visit the App Store or Google Play Store depending on your device—both are linked below.
2. Search for “YMCA Universal.”
3. Download the app for free.
4. Sign in using your barcode number, affiliated email address, or simply scan your member ID’s barcode.
Wondering what the benefits of having the app are? With our app, you can:
- View our Group Ex class schedule
- Stay up-to-date on facility delays and closings
- Browse programs and current events
- Receive push notifications for timely information such as emergency closures
- Check in with your Y member card from your phone
- Connect to your health and wellness apps to keep your fitness life all in one place
- Log your workouts and stay on track by creating personal goals
- Have fun with various Fitness Challenges shared by the Y throughout the year
Join Our Email List
Join our email list to be informed about the most significant Y news every month.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates, photos, and information on future events.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Instagram to see the fun happening at the Monroe County Y through photos.
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter for pertinant information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn for professional updates, job listings, and information on future events.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Follow us on YouTube for a closer look at programs and events at the Y.
Sign Up for RainedOut
Sign up for RainedOut—a service that sends texts and/or emails with emergency facility updates, such as weather-related delays and closures.
How do I sign up?
Simply pick one or more of the groups below you'd like to be included in and text the keyword to 84483. You should receive a text confirming your registration back.
Text MCYNW to 84483 to receive all messages regarding the Northwest YMCA
Text MCYSE to 84483 to receive all messages regarding the Southeast YMCA
RainedOut Registration Page
Click on the button above, then follow these steps:
- Enter your phone number or email address. You will receive a verification code.
- Enter the verification code to confirm registration.
- Choose the groups you'd like to receive notifications for.
Please note: In order to register for email alerts, you must sign-up through the online option.
Will my inbox be full of texts and/or emails from the YMCA?
No, we will only use text alerts for emergency and/or unexpected facility closures.
Can I discontinue my registration after I've signed up?
Absolutely! All you have to do is text STOP to 84483 or unsubscribe via email at any time and you will no longer receive alerts from the Y.
Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time. For customer support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-230-1933. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow Our Monroe County YMCA Blog
Follow our blog for Y member stories, workouts, and more.