September 11-October 23
October 30-December 18
In the comfort of the Auxillary Center, located near our Southeast Y, your child can learn the basic fundamentals of tennis. With special attention on ball control, forehand/backhand swings, and serving, your child will learn it all! This program also focuses on sportsmanship, team building, and demonstrating the four core values of the YMCA—caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility—when playing on a team.
Rates are $60 per Y member or $95 per non-member.
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.