Find Your Fit Fall Personal Training Program Flier
WHY THE Y?
Having a personal trainer means connecting with a professional who is committed, educated and caring. Your trainer will use a variety of methods to create a program that focuses on meeting your individual lifestyle goals. In Monroe County, you have a number of options to choose from when it comes to personal training. We can show you why you should choose the Y.
- Our staff are certified and participate in professional development
- Take advantage of our many and diverse workout facilities, from state-of-the-art machines and free weights to running tracks, open gyms, small equipment, and more
- Find the perfect trainer for you among our dozens of skilled trainers
- Affordable rates and flexible group options
- Accountability and support for weight loss, muscle gain, endurance, and all your fitness goals
How do I get started?
- Visit the Welcome Center and let them know you're interested in personal training and would like to know how to get started.
- Fill out the personal training consultation form you will receive from the Welcome Center. This form will include information such as: preferred training times, contact info, goals, etc. Return the completed form to the Welcome Center.
- The form will be sent to the Fitness Coordinator (Keith Maze SE & Madison Surface NW). They will then review the form and post for personal trainers to review.
- Once a personal trainer has see the consult form and believe they are a good fit for you and can help you reach your goals, they will contact you to set up a consultation.
- Lastly, the trainer will go over pricing, packages, etc. They will help you get signed up and then you will set up times and dates to meet with you trainer.
SE Fitness Coordinator
NW Fitness Coordinator