We approach all Youth Sports programming knowing each player is exceptional in their own way, and that's how we help our community grow great individuals. At the Y, learning life skills is just as important as practicing sports drills. Our experienced coaches and instructors know how to keep your kids safe and healthy while having a blast learning a new sport, honing their talent, and releasing their energy with friends!
Choose a Youth Sports league below to learn more:
Youth Flag Football
Youth Laser Tag
Youth Martial Arts
Sports of All Sorts
Run for Fun
Health & Safety Procedures
Coaches, Spectators, Family Members, All Others:
- Anyone coming to and or congregating around the basketball court is required to wear a mask. Masks are not required outdoors.
- Spectators will have to wear a mask when spectators cannot socially distance themselves from other spectators outside of their household.
- We encourage all spectators to wear a mask at all times while indoors.
- Participants will be able to remove masks when actually involved in full gameplay in the designated area.
- Coaches must re-mask when they are within six feet of youth participants.
- Coaches are encouraged to wear the mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Sanitization
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other positive reinforcement.
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and at the end of all practices.
Health and Well-Being:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.