June 6-July 18
Everyone will get the opportunity to work on balance, speed, agility, and more while taking on different challenges and obstacle courses. Children will be given the opportunity to explore other warrior courses in the community, with a chance to set a record on the YMCA Obstacle Course!
Ninja Warrior will take place at our Southeast Y. Rates are $60 per Y member or $95 per non-member.
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Sanitization
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and at the end of all practices.
Health and Well-Being:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.