Youth Flag Football
July 10-August 21
YMCA Flag Football teaches the basics of football, highlighting teamwork and sportsmanship. Flag Football is a great way for kids to experience football without the worries of tackling and pads.
This program will take place at our Northwest Y, and rates are $50 per Y member or $85 per non-member.
|Buccaneers, Cardinals, Packers, Cowboys||Sundays||2:00-3:00 pm||Register|
|Bengals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Colts||Sundays||3:00-4:00 pm||Register|
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.