Summer Endurance Training
May 15-August 5
Join the Monroe County YMCA Endurance Training Group for fun, safety (in groups), and happiness. All levels of runners and walkers are welcome, and no one gets left behind! Benefit from coaching to improve your swimming, walking/running, and biking.
- Instruction for stroke work, endurance, speed
- Open water training swims
- Coaching for technique, pacing, endurance, speed
- Training lengths of 5K, 10K, 13 miles, and 26.2 miles
- Bike Rides (weather permitting)
- Coaching for safety, endurance, speed
- Training lengths of 10 miles, 20 miles, and 30 miles+
Resistance training weekly, specialized for runners and walkers. Please note, this program does not include any race registration.
*When the weather gets hotter, we will meet at 7:00 am.
Healthy Hearts & Active Lives Director