Youth Volleyball Leagues and Clinics
September 6-October 24
November 7-December 21
These programs are designed for those who are new to volleyball as well as experienced participants. We will focus on basic skill development such as hitting, setting, passing, and ball control. Practices will take place at our Northwest Y.
|Youth Volleyball Leagues||Ages||Days||Times||Rates||Registration|
Big Ten West
|Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30-6:15 pm||$75 member/$125 non-member||Register|
Big Ten East
|Mondays and Wednesdays||6:30-7:30 pm||$75 member/$125 non-member||Register|
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.