Please send Development Director Matt Osgood an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your company will be participating this year, along with the total number of employees in the company (not the number of individuals competing).
Eligibility & Divisions:
- Participating companies must have a plant or office based in Monroe County or an adjacent county.
- Individuals must be current or retired employees of the company or agency being represented, or a volunteer if the organization is a volunteer organization. Spouses or family members not employed by the company or agency may not participate. Each participant may represent only one company.
- Doctors, or those who practice/work at more than one facility, may participate on behalf of only one organization. These physicians must also receive a paycheck from the organization.
- An individual may participate in any number of events. Individuals may only be on one team per event.
- Participants must receive a paycheck from the organization they represent in order to be eligible for events.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age
- The Entry Fee is determined based on company size. To determine your Sponsor Fee, please visit the Billing page.
- At the Captains Meeting, you will receive brackets, discuss volunteers, and be able to ask any questions you have.
- The Participation Fee is based on the number of individuals/teams that compete in each event. This can also be found on the Billing page. The participation fee bill will be mailed to the team captain by October 13, 2023.
- Final payment is due to the YMCA by December 10, 2023. Payments received after December 10 will be assessed a 10% late fee.
August 28, 2023
Captains Meeting at 9:00 am at the Southeast Y to discuss 2023 changes and answer any questions.
August 29, 2023
All registration forms are due. Please complete each form and return them to the Y.
Sign-up for the following events is due:
- CEO Boat Race
- Quiz Bowl
- Table Tennis
December 4, 2023
Participation fees are due to the YMCA.
• The participation fee is based on the number of individuals/teams that compete in each event.
• The participation fee bill will be mailed to the team captain by October 2.
• Final payment is due to the Y by December 4.
• Payments received after December 4 will be assessed a 10% late fee.
To register your team for the Corporate Challenge, contact:
For your reference: