Youth Flag Football
Stay tuned for upcoming sessions!
YMCA Flag Football teaches the basics of football, highlighting teamwork and sportsmanship. Flag Football is a great way for kids to experience football without the worries of tackling and pads.
This program will take place at our Southeast Y, and rates are $50 per Y member or $85 per non-member.
Big 10 Division
|Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern, Michigan State, Michigan||TBD||TBD||Stay tuned for upcoming sessions!|
|Rams, Buccaeneers, Cardinals, Packers, Cowboys||TBD||TBD||Stay tuned for upcoming sessions!|
|Steelers, Chiefs, Raiders, Dolphins, Colts||TBD||TBD||Stay tuned for upcoming sessions!|
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Coaches, Spectators, Family Members, All Others:
- Anyone coming into the Y is required to wear a mask. Masks are not required outdoors.
- Spectators will have to wear a mask when spectators cannot socially distance themselves from other spectators outside of their household.
- We encourage all spectators to wear a mask at all times while indoors.
Participants will be able to remove masks when actually involved in full gameplay in the designated area
Staff and Coaches:
- Coaches must re-mask when they are within six feet of youth participants.
- Coaches are encouraged to wear the mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contacts.
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.