November 5-December 17
This session helps develop and train kids in catching, base running, hitting, throwing, and team concepts. There are no scheduled games but situational game play will be provided to keep class fun and engaging for all. Youth T-Ball will take place at the Northwest Y.
|3-6 years||6:30-7:30 pm||Thursdays||$50 Y members or
Youth & Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Related to Temperature Checks/Health Screenings -
All Volunteers and Y Staff - Will complete temperature check and respond to the health screening questions upon arrival.
Youth Participants – Will complete temperature check and guardian of participants will be required to answer the health screening questions at the time of arrival.
Coaches, Spectators, Family Members, All Others –
- Anyone coming into the Y is required to wear a mask.
- All spectators will be required to wear a mask.
Youth Participants/Players -
- Participants will wear masks when completing skills and fundamental drills when physical exertion is low.
- Participants are encouraged to wear the masks when involved in full game play on the court.
- Participants will be required to re-mask when the physical exertion required has diminished.
- Participants are encouraged to wear the masks at all times.
Staff and Coaches -
- Staff and coaches are required to wear the mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families
- Maintaining the six foot social distancing must be adhered to.
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six foot social distancing guideline.
- Spectator seating is designated along the outside of the basketball court.
Game Play Protocol
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contact with other participants or coaches.
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgement.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
- Baseballs will be wiped down prior to and after use.
- “Gameball” will be disinfected prior to the game, in-between quarters, and after the game.
- Coaches, volunteers, and participants are to wash hands prior to start of the practice.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Participants will sanitize his/her hands prior to and post playing in games.
Food and Water Bottles
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottle.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.