July 5-August 18
Youth T-Ball helps develop and train kids in catching, base running, hitting, throwing, and team concepts. There are no scheduled games, but situational gameplay will be provided to keep class fun and engaging for all.
Practices will take place at our Northwest Y. Rates for the 3-4-year-old league are $60 per Y member or $95 per non-member. Rates for the 5-6-year-old league are $60 per Y member or $95 per non-member.
|Binghamton Rumble Ponies, Richmond Flying Squirrels, Erie Seawolves, Rocket City Trash Pandas||Tuesdays||5:30-6:15 pm||Register|
Triple-A - Coach Pitch
|Reno Aces, Toledo Mud Hen||Tuesdays||5:30-6:30 pm||Register|
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.