Youth Martial Arts
Session 1: February 1-March 10
Session 2: April 5-May 12
Under the direction of Jeff Lewis, co-owner of Lee's Martial Arts in Bloomington, this class welcomes both beginners and more advanced students. It is a non-competitive class for boys and girls emphasizing techniques, self-discipline, self-esteem, balance, and coordination.
Youth Martial Arts takes place at our Southeast Y. Rates are $55 per Y member or $95 per non-member.
|Tues/Thurs||6:30-7:15 pm||Register Now|
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health & Safety Procedures
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families:
Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
Game Play Protocol:
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgment.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
Wellness and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.