Membership Rates Join Now
Thank you for your interest in a Y membership!
When you join online, you can pay by Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Be assured that your transaction will be handled securely and confidentially.
Your credit or debit card will be charged a one-time joiner's fee as well as the prorated month's dues. Monthly dues will be taken out monthly on the 1st or 15th of each month for the current month.
|Type of Membership||Automatic Monthly Draft||Joiner Fee|
|Young Adult (19-29)||$35||$30|
|1 Adult + Dependents||$64||$75|
|2 Adults + Dependents||$73||$100|
*Annual Membership rates available.
Please contact the Welcome Center for details.
Gift Cards Available
Give the gift of health!
Purchase a gift card of any desired amount year round at the Welcome Center of either branch
If you need to make changes to the credit card information you have stored in our membership system, you can do so at the Welcome Center or online.
To Change Your Billing Info
To make changes online:
- Log in to your member account.
- Once you're logged in, click on “My Account”.
- Follow the steps below depending on what action you'd like to take.
To delete the current payment method you have on file:
- Under “Payment Methods”, click on the red minus symbol associated with the payment method you wish to delete.
- When asked “Are you sure?”, click on the button “Delete”.
- Your payment method has now been deleted. No further action is needed.
To add a new payment method:
- Under “Payment Methods”, click on the green plus symbol.
- Enter your credit card information and submit.
- Your payment method has now been added. No further action is needed.
To edit an existing payment method:
- Under “Payment Methods”, click on the blue link that displays the last four digits of the payment method you wish to edit.
- Update your payment method as needed and submit.
- Your payment method has now been updated. No further action is needed.
Note: If your monthly draft has yet to draft this month, your previous payment method will still be used for this month's draft. Your new/updated payment method will be drafted next month. If your draft has already come out for this month, your next draft will be drafted using your new/updated payment method.
Automatic Monthly Draft
The most popular and convenient method of joining the YMCA is the monthly automatic draft plan. This continuous membership offers low monthly payments that will help you budget your membership payments.
While your Monroe County YMCA membership gives you full access to both facilities and the Gymnastics Center, we ask that you choose a Home Branch to help us keep track of facility usage. Please make sure to select the correct branch when registering your membership. We can easily change your home branch if you change your mind or move to another side of town.
Our members pay a Joiner Fee if they have not been a current member in the last 60 days. Joiner Fees are non-refundable and are used to provide major facility repairs, improvements, and equipment replacement. Joiner Fees may be spread over 3 months with automatic withdrawal. Financial assistance may be available for those individuals in need.
All youth memberships must have an adult contact on file. Youth accounts may only have one youth per account, even if they live in the same household. This applies just to youth-only memberships, not family memberships.