Group Ex Schedule
Small group exercise classes have benefits that could change the way you workout:
- Motivation, accountability, and support
- Having the support and camaraderie of your fellow small group trainees can be the motivation you need to show up and do your best.
- Variety of exercise
- Small group fitness familiarizes you with a variety of exercises and equipment to keep your muscles engaged.
- Personal attention
- The small number of participants enables the instructor to make form suggestions, monitor progress, and offer encouragement.
- Setting and reaching goals
- The small group instructor will help you set realistic and attainable goals and coach you to success.