When school's not in session, the Y is open for a day full of fun! If you're looking for a safe place for your children to spend their school breaks, join us at the Y for days filled with exciting out-of-school adventures. We'll play games, swim in the pool, create crafts, and more! All you have to do is pack a sack lunch, swimsuit, and towel.
Click through the bubbles below to explore all of our Holiday Camp options and our new Health and Safety Procedures:
Southeast Y Holiday Camp
Kids ages 5-12 are welcome to join Southeast Y Holiday Camp. Camp will run from 7:30 am-5:30 pm. Rates are $35 per Y member per day or $45 per non-member per day. Please be sure to pack a sack lunch, swim suit, and towel for your camper.
|May 27||Registration Coming Soon!|
|Ma7 28||Registration Coming Soon!|
Youth & Sports Director
Northwest Y Holiday Camp
Kids ages 5-12 are welcome to join Northwest Y Holiday Camp. Camp will run from 7:30 am-5:30 pm. Rates are $35 per Y member per day or $45 per non-member per day. Please be sure to pack a sack lunch, swim suit, and towel for your camper.
Northwest Y Holiday Camp will return at a later date.
Northwest Y Holiday Camp Rewards Program
We have a rewards program for Holiday Camp at the Northwest Y: register for four Holiday Camp dates, get the fifth one free!
Youth & Sports Director
Health and Safety Procedures
Temperature Checks/Health Screenings
All Volunteers and Y Staff:
- Will complete a temperature check and respond to the health screening questions upon arrival.
- Will complete a temperature check, and guardians of participants will be required to answer the health screening questions at the time of arrival.
Staff, Family Members, All Others:
- Anyone coming inside the Y is required to wear a mask.
- Participants are required to wear the masks at all times when indoors.
- Participants may de-mask when outdoors and social distancing is accessible.
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks at all times.
Staff and Volunteers:
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear a mask at all times.
Participant Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Participants will be escorted to the program room by staff upon drop off and escorted back to guardians at pick up.
Social Distancing & Sanitizing
Participants, Staff, Volunteers, and Families:
- When applicable, six-foot social distancing will be adhered to when indoors.
Crafts and Activities:
- Participants will not share craft supplies.
- If supplies are accidentally shared, they will be disinfected prior to another participant using the supplies.
- Participants will social distance themselves from participants when able to during craft time.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contact with other participants, staff, or volunteers.
- Recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgement.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed at the beginning and end of each day.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected prior to another participant using equipment.
- Staff, volunteers, and participants are to wash hands prior to start of the program.
- Participants and staff will wash their hands prior to transitioning between different activities.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
Food and Water Bottles:
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottle.
- Participants, staff, and volunteers will be responsible for providing their own meal.
Health and Well-Being:
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- If participant demonstrates COVID symptoms during the program, participant will be separated from the program and go to the designated health room. Guardians will be called and participant will need to be picked up from the site within 45 minutes of call.
- If staff or volunteers demonstrates COVID symptoms, they will be sent home.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.