When school's not in session, the Y is open for a day full of fun! If you're looking for a fun, safe place for your children to spend their holiday and school breaks, join us at the Y for days filled with exciting out-of-school adventures. We'll play games, swim in the pool, participate in fun, physical activities, and more! Bring a sack lunch, swimsuit, and towel.
Click through the bubbles below to explore all of our Holiday Camp options and our new Health and Safety Procedures:
Northwest Y Holiday Camp
School's out? Bring your 5-12 year old to the YMCA for a fun-filled day of games, crafts, and swimming. Bring a sack lunch, swim suit, and a towel. Holiday Camp runs from 7:30 am-5:30 pm. Rates are $35 per Y member per day or $45 per non-member per day. Holiday Camp at the Northwest Y will return in 2021.
Northwest Y Holiday Camp Rewards Program
We have a new rewards program for Holiday Camp at the Northwest Y: register for four Holiday Camp dates, get the fifth one free!
Northwest Y Youth & Sports Director
Southeast Y Holiday Camp
We will offer fun-filled days of Holiday Camp throughout the school year. Bring your 5-12 year olds to the Y for days filled with fun, physical activity, and exciting out-of-school adventures! Pack a sack lunch, swim suit, and towel so they can enjoy our indoor aquatics center! Holiday Camp runs from 7:30 am-5:30 pm. Rates are $35 per Y member per day or $45 per non-member per day.
Youth & Sports Director
Health and Safety Procedures
Related to Temperature Checks/Health Screenings
All Volunteers and Y Staff - Will complete temperature check and respond to the health screening questions upon arrival.
Youth Participants – Will complete temperature check and guardian of participants will be required to answer the health screening questions at the time of arrival.
Related to Masks
Staff, Family Members, All Others –
- Anyone coming inside the Y is required to wear a mask.
Youth Participants/Players -
- Participants are required to wear the masks at all times when indoors.
- Participants may de-mask when outdoors and social distancing is accessible.
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks at all times.
Staff and Volunteers -
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear the mask at all times.
- Guardians and participants will participate in a health screen upon the first day of the program.
Participant Drop Off and Pick Up
- Participants will be escorted to the program room by staff upon drop off and escorted back to guardians at pick up.
Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Staff, Volunteers, and Families -
- When applicable, six foot social distancing will be adhered to when indoors.
Crafts and Activities
- Participants will not share craft supplies.
- Participants will social distance him/herself from participants when able to during craft time.
- If supplies are shared, supplies will be disinfected prior to another participant using the supplies.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contact with other participants, staff, or volunteers.
- End of practice or recognition of a skill or behavior done well will be recognized with air high fives or with a positive verbal acknowledgement.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of day.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected prior to another participant using equipment.
- Staff, volunteers, and participants are to wash hands prior to start of the program.
- Participants and staff will wash their hands prior to transitioning between different activities.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
Food and Water Bottles
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottle.
- Participants, staff, and volunteers will be responsible for providing their own meal.
Health and Wellbeing
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- If participant demonstrates COVID symptoms during the program, participant will be separated from the program and go to the designated health room. Guardians will be called and participant will need to be picked up from the site within 45 minutes of call.
- If staff or volunteers demonstrates COVID symptoms, s/he will be sent home.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.