Group Ex Schedule
Specialty Group Ex Classes
We offer a multitude of Specialty Group Ex Classes, including Rowing, TRX, BattleStations 360, and many, many more. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
Specialty group exercise classes have benefits that could change the way you workout:
- Motivation, accountability, and support
- Having the support and camaraderie of your fellow small group trainees can be the motivation you need to show up and do your best.
- Variety of exercise
- Small group fitness familiarizes you with a variety of exercises and equipment to keep your muscles engaged.
- Personal attention
- The small number of participants enables the instructor to make form suggestions, monitor progress, and offer encouragement.
- Setting and reaching goals
- The small group instructor will help you set realistic and attainable goals and coach you to success.
Registration for paid Specialty Group Ex classes is monthly, so please register early to ensure your spot is reserved and you don’t miss any classes! Looking for a Group Ex class description? Please refer to our Group Ex schedule here or visit our app!
In order for the Y to continue providing excellent Group Exercise programming, the Y requires that program cancellations are sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two (2) business days before the start of a session to be eligible to receive a full refund. Cancellation requests sent after this time will not be eligible for refunds; however, in the circumstance the member is unable to continue classes due to physical injury, health reasons, or doctor’s orders, the member must provide a doctor’s note in order to process the cancellation request. Credits may be issued if the member is physically incapable to attend their program.
After the session has begun, if the member attends the same class one (1) time or for the course of the first (1) week and is not satisfied, the Y will offer the member the opportunity to switch registration to a different program subject to availability or to receive program credit. Group exercise program refunds will only be offered to members in the form of YMCA credits after the start of the session.