Support the Y at no Additional Cost to You
Making a donation doesn't have to mean a big loss to your bank account.
The Monroe County YMCA is working with other companies to find ways to allow our community to support the Y For All fund without any additional cost.
What is Y For All?
The Y is a non-profit organization that provides a number of services to the Monroe County community. Our Y For All Annual Campaign is our fundraising campaign to make sure the Y’s facilities and services remain accessible to everyone in our community. Learn more here.
Check out our current options by clicking on the tabs below and take the step to making a difference in our community.
Make Y For All a reality just by shopping at Amazon.com!
The next time you're shopping on Amazon, from aquariums to zippers, support the YMCA via AmazonSmile!
AmazonSmile is a simple, automatic way for you to support the Monroe County YMCA Y For All efforts, at no additional cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchase to the Monroe County YMCA! You may use your already existing Amazon account to help!
How do I set it up?
- Simply click the provided link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1384859
- Sign is as you normally do with your Amazon account information
- You will automatically be asked if you want to support the YMCA of Monroe County, Inc., select yes.
- You're done! Always shop at smile.amazon.com. They will remember your selection, and every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.con will result in a donation to Y For All!
Kroger Community Rewards
Help local kids and families by using Kroger Community Rewards and your Kroger card.
Do you shop at Kroger and want to help local kids and families participate in the wellness programs they need to build stronger lives?
- Sign up at www.krogercommunityrewards.com with your Kroger Card number.
- Click ‘SIGN IN’ or ‘CREATE AN ACCOUNT’.
- Need to Create an Account?
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. YMCA of Monroe County is NPO Number: 16589
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
That’s it! Now every time you use your Kroger Card, local kids and families will benefit from your help!
First Financial Bank
You Make More Possible
When you enroll with a First Financial Bank YMCA debit card, First Financial Bank will reward the Y with every purchase made, so you give back to the community at no additional cost to you.
To enroll you may fill out the enrollment form here at the Y, at First Financial Bank, or download it here.