Find Your Fit
WHY THE Y?
The YMCA offers the opportunity to work with a certified fitness professional who is educated, caring, and committed to helping you reach your goals. Each of our trainers possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to design a safe and effective exercise program for your specific needs and expectations such as enhancing overall well-being, specific training methods, and management of body weight.
At the Y, you can choose your customized program! From Individual Training to Group Training,* we will do what it takes to help you reach your goals. Packages start as low as $18 per session for individual training and as low as $112 per month when you workout with a buddy.
*Group Training is defined as anywhere from two to four participants. Program will be designed with a partner in mind.
Benefits of working with a Personal Trainer at the Monroe County YMCA include:
- Our staff are certified and participate in professional development
- Take advantage of our many and diverse workout facilities, from state-of-the-art machines and free weights to running tracks, open gyms, small equipment, and more
- Find the perfect trainer for you among our dozens of skilled trainers
- Affordable rates and flexible group options
- Accountability and support for weight loss, muscle gain, endurance, and all your fitness goals
How Do I Get Started?
- Visit the Welcome Center and let them know you're interested in personal training and would like to know how to get started.
- Fill out the personal training consultation form you will receive from the Welcome Center. This form will include information such as: preferred training times, contact info, goals, etc. Return the completed form to the Welcome Center.
- The form will be sent to the Personal Trainer Coordinator (Sarah Greidanus SE & Jen Miller NW). They will then review the form and post for personal trainers to review.
- Once a personal trainer has see the consult form and believe they are a good fit for you and can help you reach your goals, they will contact you to set up a consultation.
- Lastly, the trainer will go over pricing, packages, etc. They will help you get signed up and then you will set up times and dates to meet with you trainer.