Find Your Fit
Purchase any 60-minute Personal Training packages December 15, 2017-February 15, 2018 and receive a FREE Personal Training Consultation and a FREE Fitness Test - a $20 value! Get started today!
WHY THE Y?
The YMCA offers the opportunity to work with a certified fitness professional who is educated, caring, and committed to helping you reach your goals. Each of our trainers possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to design a safe and effective exercise program for your specific needs and expectations such as enhancing overall well-being, specific training methods, and management of body weight.
At the Y, you can choosed your customized program! From Individual Training to Group Training, we will do what it takes to help you reach your goals. Packages start as low as $18 per session for individual training and as low as $112 per month when you workout with a buddy.
Benefits of working with a Personal Trainer at the Monroe County YMCA include:
- Our staff are certified and participate in professional development
- Take advantage of our many and diverse workout facilities, from state-of-the-art machines and free weights to running tracks, open gyms, small equipment, and more
- Find the perfect trainer for you among our dozens of skilled trainers
- Affordable rates and flexible group options
- Accountability and support for weight loss, muscle gain, endurance, and all your fitness goals
How Do I Get Started?
- Visit the Welcome Center and let them know you're interested in personal training and would like to know how to get started.
- Fill out the personal training consultation form you will receive from the Welcome Center. This form will include information such as: preferred training times, contact info, goals, etc. Return the completed form to the Welcome Center.
- The form will be sent to the Fitness Coordinator (Keith Maze SE & Madison Surface NW). They will then review the form and post for personal trainers to review.
- Once a personal trainer has see the consult form and believe they are a good fit for you and can help you reach your goals, they will contact you to set up a consultation.
- Lastly, the trainer will go over pricing, packages, etc. They will help you get signed up and then you will set up times and dates to meet with you trainer.