Parent's Night Out
Parent's Night Out (PNO) is the perfect opportunity for your child (ages 2-10) to have a fun time with friends while you run errands, go on a date, or take some time for yourself! Due to the ongoing health pandemic, we have implemented several new policies to ensure the health and well-being of your child and our staff: Masks are required and children must be potty trained. Please refer to all of our health and safety policies listed at the bottom of this page.
We meet in Play and Learn, where we have planned activities and movement-based games. We'll also go for a swim in our indoor pool! We will eat sack lunches or dinners. Usually we end with a movie. Pick up is in Play and Learn.
|Southeast YMCA||Northwest YMCA|
|Members||$25 per child, $15 per sibling||$25 per child, $16 per sibling|
|Non-members||$35 per child, $25 per sibling||$35 per child, $31 per sibling|
To receive the sibling discount, you must register in person at the Welcome Center. Please bring children dressed in their swim suits, or change them upon arrival. PNO will be cancelled at 5:00 pm the day before if there is low enrollment, and anyone who has registered will be notified.
What to Bring
- Sack dinner
- Swim diaper, if needed
- Water bottle
- Face covering or mask
Northwest PNO Loyalty Program
We now offer a loyalty program for PNOs at our Northwest Y: sign up for five PNOs, get the sixth PNO for FREE! That means you could get two free nights of childcare every year!
2020 PNO Schedule
|Parent's Night Out||Parent's Night Out|
|4:30-8:30 pm||4:30-8:30 pm|
Be a Helper
Jingle All the Way
|Register online or at the Welcome Center. PDO/PNO will be cancelled at 5:00 pm the day before if there is low enrollment.||Register online or at the Welcome Center. Registration will close at 1:00 pm the day before the scheduled PNO and canceled if there is low enrollment.|
|Register Now||Register Now|
SE Play and Learn Coordinator
NW Program Coordinator
Health and Safety Procedures
Temperature Checks/Health Screenings
All Volunteers and Y Staff – Will complete temperature check and respond to the health screening questions upon arrival.
Youth Participants – Will complete temperature check and guardian of participants will be required to answer the health screening questions at the time of arrival.
- Participants must wear masks when indoors.
- Participants must wear a mask while on the pool deck during swim time but will be able to remove their mask and place it in an individual zip lock bag prior to entering the water.
- Participants will be able to remove mask when participants go outside and social distant him/herself from the rest of the participants.
- Participants will be required to re-mask when outside and social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Participants are encouraged to wear their masks at all times.
- Staff must wear a mask at all times when inside.
- Staff are able to de-mask when in the pool and when socially distant his/herself from the participants while outside.
- Participants will socially distance him/herself from participants when able to.
- Participants will not share supplies with other participants.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all programs.
- Staff, volunteers, and participants are to wash hands prior to start of the program and before transitioning between activities.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
Food and Water Bottles
- Participants are to bring in their own meal and water bottle.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.