Eligibility & Divisions
Join the Monroe County YMCA for Corporate Challenge, a fun health and fitness event for businesses and organizations in Monroe County and surrounding areas. It is comprised of more than 40 different sporting events and will take place from August 26 through September 30 this year. Corporate Challenge helps to increase employee health and fitness, develop community spirit, and boost company morale, all while raising scholarship funds for our Y for All Annual Campaign!
Companies are divided into divisions based on the number of employees each company has. Some companies do a little bit of everything, while some pick just a few events and encourage their staff to participate in those. Each company pays an entry fee, which differs depending on company size, then it’s “pay as you play” for each employee in each event. Every event has a different cost.
Benefits of Participating
• Unlimited access to both the Southeast and Northwest Y for all employees involved in the Challenge, along with access for their immediate families on weekends
• Team-building among employees and the community
• Encourage employee health and wellness
• Support the important mission of the Y
• Network with more than 1,000 other professionals in Bloomington
Events & Scoring
Results & Standings