Compete for a Cause
The Monroe County YMCA presents Corporate Challenge for businesses and organizations of Monroe and surrounding counties. It is comprised of more than 25 different sporting events and takes place during September and October each year.
Corporate Challenge helps to increase employee health and fitness, develop community spirit, and boost company morale, all while raising scholarship funds for our Y for All Annual Campaign!
Companies compete against one another in divisions determined by the number of employees within each company. Employees sign up and compete in events, earn points by participating, as well as by pacing in the top four sports based on gender and, in some instances, age.
Benefits of Participating
- Facility Use
- All employees have unlimited access to both YMCA branches throughout the Challenge (August 29-October 3). After a participant has turned in a signed waiver, they will be able to use the Monroe County YMCA any time once the first Corporate Challenge event begins. There will be a sign-up sheet at the YMCA Welcome Center. Each Corporate Challenge participant must sign in with their name and company and be ready to show a picture I.D.
- Team building for your employees
- Encourage employee wellness
- Support the important mission of the YMCA
- Corporate Challenge is held to benefit the Y for All Annual Campaign. The Y for All campaign provides financial assistance for Y memberships and programs, such as summer camp and early childhood learning, to people who could not otherwise attend or afford such programs. To learn more about Y for All, visit the Y for All web page here.
- Network with more than 1,000 other professionals in Bloomington