Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our plans for Corporate Challenge have been significantly modified in an effort to keep all participants healthy. Please read through each of our Corporate Challenge webpages as well as the Corporate Challenge handbook before participating in the fundraising event this fall.
Compete for a Cause
Join the Monroe County YMCA for Corporate Challenge, a fun health and fitness event for businesses and organizations in Monroe County and surrounding areas. Corporate Challenge helps to increase employee health and fitness, develop community spirit, and boost company morale, all while raising scholarship funds for our Y for All Annual Campaign!
Companies are divided into divisions based on the number of employees each company has. Some companies do a little bit of everything, while some pick just a few events and encourage their staff to participate in those. Each company pays an entry fee, which differs depending on company size, then it’s “pay as you play” for each employee in each event. Every event has a different cost.
Benefits of Participating
• Unlimited access to both the Southeast and Northwest Y for all employees involved in the Challenge, along with access for their immediate families on weekends
• Team-building among employees and the community
• Encourage employee health and wellness
• Support the important mission of the Y
• Network with more than 1,000 other professionals in Bloomington