Northwest YMCA Southeast YMCA YMCA Auxiliary Center
1375 N. Wellness Way 2125 S. Highland Ave. 1917 S. Highland Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47404 Bloomington, IN 47401 Bloomington, IN 47401
(812) 331-5556 (812) 332-5555 (812) 961-2187
Lap lanes, teaching area, and kids' splash zone with wheelchair-accessible entrance
Lap lanes and class area
Multipurpose hot tub and main hot tub
Free weights, machines, and cardio equipment
|Play and Learn
Complimentary child care while you workout
|Group Exercise Classes
Including dozens of classes included in your membership
With basketball and volleyball
Multiple Lanes for walking, jogging and running
Each location offers a
wide variety of cardio,
resistance, and strength
**Stroller Track Hours
Strollers are allowed on the
SE track between the following
Monday - Friday
5:00 to 8:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
6:00 to 9:00 a.m.
2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Northwest and Southeast Facility Policies
- Strollers can be used in the walking and jogging lanes around the basketball courts. Watch for children crossing the track!
- Double-wide strollers and side-by-side strollers are not allowed.
- Stroller hours are as follows:
Monday-Friday 5:00 am-8:00 am
11:00 am-4:00 pm
Saturday 6:00 am-8:00 am
2:00 pm-4:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Strollers are not permitted on pool decks.
- Best storage area for strollers is located under stairs in locker rooms.
Due to width and design of the track, we are unable to accomodate strollers on the NW indoor track.
Northwest Youth Track Policy
- Youth ages 7-11 may use the Northwest Y indoor track only while a parent is present.
- Due to safety reasons, youth under the age of 6 may not be upstairs.
- We encourage parents to be engaged in youth walking/running activity; at the very least parents must have youth in vision at all times.
- Parents cannot be on the machines while youth is on track.
- Youth must follow all rules and guidelines as set by the YMCA.
- Ages 12-14 may utilize the NW Wellness Center and track without adult supervision after completing our Youth Strength Training Program. Please stop by the Member Service Desk to sign up.
Locker Room Policies
- All cell phones, lap tops, or other multi-media devices are not to be used in the locker rooms.
- Please leave your valuables at home! If you bring valuables to the YMCA, please lock them in a locker. Locks are available for purchase at our Member Service Desk. Cell phone/wallet lockers are available near the Wellness Center.
- Children over the age of six should use a gender-appropriate locker room. The Special Needs restroom is available for use by families. Please ask for the Special Needs restroom key at the Welcome Center.
- The YMCA is not responsible for lost items. Lost and found items such as clothing, swimwear, goggles, and locks are kept in the bins under the stairs in each locker room. In order to keep down the amount of unclaimed items, only specific items will be kept at the Welcome Center, such as keys, watches, glasses, electronic devices and jewelry. Items in the locker room bins will be emptied every calendar month and donated.
- Cell phones, lap tops or other multi-media devices are NOT to be used in the locker rooms.
- Please leave valuables at home. If you bring valuables to the YMCA please lock them in a locker. Locks are available for purchase at our Member Service Desk. The YMCA is not responsible for lost items.
- Cell phone/wallet lockers are available near the gym.
- Daily lockers are available upstairs in the Wellness Center.
Gender Specific :
- Children over the age of 6 should use a gender appropriate locker room or Family/Individual/Special Needs area.
- NO LOITERING in locker rooms.
- Only children 6 and under are allowed to undress/dress in open area. This includes open shower area. Parent MUST be attending to child.
- Anyone 7 and older, MUST use private rooms to undress/dress.
- NO LOITERING in locker rooms.
Kids at the Y Guidelines
For rules and guidelines regarding kids at the Y, please click the button below.