Adult Basketball League
The league is open to anyone age 18 and older. Games are played on Sunday nights. Round robin league play will be seven weeks long followed by a single elimination tournament. You may register as a team only. Good sportsmanship is expected and no fighting/bad language will be tolerated. Referees will officiate the games. A, B, and C divisions will be offered so all skill levels are welcome!
League is limited to the first 30 teams.
Sign up before December 31, 2017 and the price of the league is only $400! Price wll increase to $450 on January 1, 2018.
|Dates and Times||Sundays 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- The league will being Sunday, January 21 and run for ten consecutive weeks during that time ending Sunday, August 6
- The cost of one team is now $450 in order to provide referees for games
- The league is open to 16 teams. It will run on a first come, first serve basis.
- A team will officially have their sport reserved once they have paid team dues in full to the Monroe County YMCA.
- Each team MUST provide a roster before the season. We will not allow players to be added after the third week of the season.
- All players will be required to sign and give contact information about themselves in the provided binder handy at the courts.
- The league WILL track points, rebounds, and three pointers made for all teams with numbered shirts/jerseys.
- If a team does not have numbers on shirts, the league will only be tracking personal fouls.
Please contact Matt Osgood at mosgood@MonroeCountyYMCA.org or (812) 961-2157 for any questions, comments, or concerns.