Parent's Night Out
Parent's Night Out (PNO) is the perfect opportunity for your 2-10 year old to have a fun time with friends while you run errands, go on a date, or take some time for yourself! We meet in Play and Learn, where we participate in planned activities and movement-based games. We'll also go for a swim in our indoor pool!* We will eat sack dinners and end the night with a movie.
Due to the ongoing health pandemic, we have implemented several new policies to ensure the health and well-being of your child and our staff: Masks are required and children must be potty trained. Please refer to all of our health and safety policies listed at the bottom of this page.
*We aren't swimming during our Northwest Y Parent's Night Outs at this time due to limited access to the pool and lifeguards.
|Southeast Y||Northwest Y|
|Members||$25 per child $15 per sibling||$25 per child $16 per sibling|
|Non-members||$35 per child $25 per sibling||$35 per child $31 per sibling|
To receive the sibling discount, you must register in person at the Welcome Center. Please bring children dressed in their swim suits, or change them upon arrival. If there is low enrollment, PNOs will be cancelled on the Friday beforehand at 1:00 pm at the Northwest Branch and 5:00 pm at the Southeast Branch, and anyone who has registered will be notified. Please register online or at the Welcome Center.
All PNOs take place on Saturday evenings from 4:30-8:30 pm.
|Southeast Y||Northwest Y|
Welcome to the Jungle
Be a Hero
Tom & Jerry Adventures
Once Upon A Time
Frosty, Rudolph, and Friends
|Register Now||Register Now|
What to Bring
- Sack dinner
- Swim diaper, if needed**
- Water bottle
- Face covering or mask
** Southeast Y Parent's Night only. We do not swim during our Northwest Y Parent's Night Out at this time.
Northwest Y PNO Loyalty Program
We now offer a loyalty program for PNOs at our Northwest Y: sign up for five PNOs, get the sixth PNO for FREE! That means you could get two free nights of childcare every year!
Southeast Y Play and Learn Coordinator
Northwest Y Program Coordinator
Health and Safety Procedures
Temperature Checks/Health Screenings
All Volunteers and Y Staff:
- Will complete temperature check and respond to the health screening questions upon arrival.
- Will complete temperature check and guardian of participants will be required to answer the health screening questions at the time of arrival.
- Participants must wear masks when indoors.
- Participants must wear a mask while on the pool deck during swim time but will be able to remove their mask and place it in an individual zip lock bag prior to entering the water.
- Participants will be able to remove mask when participants go outside and social distant him/herself from the rest of the participants.
- Participants will be required to re-mask when outside and social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Participants are encouraged to wear their masks at all times.
- Staff must wear a mask at all times when inside.
- Staff are able to de-mask when in the pool and when socially distant his/herself from the participants while outside.
Social Distancing & Sanitization
- Participants will socially distance him/herself from participants when able to.
- Participants will not share supplies with other participants.
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all programs.
- Staff, volunteers, and participants are to wash hands prior to start of the program and before transitioning between activities.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
Food and Water Bottles:
- Participants are to bring in their own meal and water bottle.
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Monroe County Health Department or any local mandates.