To be considered eligible:
1. Participating companies must have a plant or office based in Monroe County or an adjacent county.
2. Individuals must be a current or retired employee of the company or agency being represented, or a volunteer if the organization is a volunteer organization. Spouses or family members not employed by the company or agency may not participate. Each participant may represent only one company.
3. Doctors, or those who practice/work at more than one facility, may participate for only one organization. These physicians must also receive a paycheck from the organization.
4. An individual may participate in any number of events. Individuals may only be on one team per event.
5. Participants must receive a paycheck from the organization they represent in order to be eligible for events.
6. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
In the event that a team member entered in a particular event is unable to participate, any person employed by the company may serve as a substitute provided:
1. The substitute meets all applicable eligibility requirements (including age and gender), and they are not already in the event.
2. The substitute has completed and turned in a participation release form.
Division Sponsor Fees
Any company who successfully recruits a new team will have a $0.00 Sponsor Fee. If you are unsure for which division your company would qualify, please contact Matt Osgood at (812) 961-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number of Employees||Sponsor Fee|