Running and Triathlon Training
2019 Half-Marathon Training Program
Get ready to run your way through the YMCA Half-Marathon Training Program! This program is geared toward those with little experience to those who just need a little push to get back on track with training. We will have an introductory meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 6:00 pm in the Southeast YMCA Program Room.
$85 member/$200 non-member
• All levels of runners/walkers welcome; no one gets left behind
• Coaching to improve running/walking economy
• Training lengths of 5K, 10K, 13 miles & 26.2 miles
• Resistance training weekly, specialized for runners and walkers
• Program does not include One America 500 Festival MiniMarathon registration. Please sign up at www.500festival.com.
Contact Healthy Hearts and Active Lives Program Director Margie Kobow at (812) 961-2175 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, or concerns.