Running and Triathlon Training
2018 Fall Running Program
Have you registered for a Fall 2018 and/or Spring 2019 running event–5k, 10k and half marathon or full marathon? Want an organized group to run with during the Fall and Winter? Then this is your program! Coaches are trained to help you with your running needs. Become a stronger runner and increase your running mileage.
Program begins Monday, September 11, 2018 at 6:00 pm with a meeting in the Program Room of the Southeast Branch.
$65 member/$150 non-member
2019 Half-Marathon Training Program
Get ready to run your way through the YMCA Half-Marathon Training Program! This program is geared toward those with little experience to those who just need a little push to get back on track with training. We will have an introductory meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 6:00 pm in the Southeast YMCA Program Room. $85 member/$200 non-member
• All levels of runners/walkers welcome; no one gets left behind
• Coaching to improve running/walking economy
• Training lengths of 5K, 10K, 13 miles & 26.2 miles
• Resistance training weekly, specialized for runners and walkers
• Program does not include One America 500 Festival MiniMarathon registration. Please sign up at www.500festival.com.
Contact Healthy Hearts and Active Lives Program Director Margie Kobow at (812) 961-2175 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, or concerns.