Y for All Scholarship Fund
The Y is a non-profit organization that provides a number of services to the Monroe County community. Donating to our Y For All Scholarship Fund ensures the Y’s facilities and services remain accessible to everyone in our community.
What's the Impact of Y for All?
The funds we raise during our Annual Campaign go to a number of different areas, all aimed at strengthening the foundations of our community. One hundred percent of your contributions stays in your community!
Y for All Annual Campaign funds provide full or partial YMCA scholarships to help support families and individuals in need to cover costs for Y memberships, programs, and services. Here's how your generosity and impact has supported those in our Monroe County community through the years:
- In 2021, more than $125,026 was provided to 964 individuals
- In 2020, more than $148,627 was provided to 1,450 individuals
- In 2019, more than $180,945 was provided to 1,389 individuals
- In 2018, more than $185,528 was provided to 1,552 individuals
- In 2017, more than $170,430 was provided to 1,312 individuals
You Can Make a Difference in the Life of Someone in Need
A pledge is an easy way to make a regular contribution that helps us sustain programs and services while breaking down your annual gift into easier monthly installments.