Joiner Fees Waived on New Memberships Through Oct. 15
The Y is here to help you take care of yourself and move your life forward during this time of uncertainty. Staying in good health is more important now than ever before—and you can do so with confidence as a Y member.
For those who are comfortable to physically visit our facilities, we've implemented several policies to keep our members as healthy as possible:
- Temperature checks and health questionnaires are required for all members and staff upon entering the Y facilities.
- The number of staff and members in each building and program-specific area is limited to 50% capacity.
- Face masks/coverings are required for all members ages 3+, as well as staff, while visiting the Y.
- Six-feet social distancing is enforced. Exercise equipment has been spread out throughout our facilities, and all programs & classes have a limited number of participants.
- Lap lane swimming is restricted to two swimmers per lane. Pools have the following maximum capacities: Southeast Y Main Pool: 12, Southeast Y Multi-Purpose Pool: 25, Southeast Y Multi-Purpose Hot Tub: 4, Southeast Y Main Hot Tub: 2, Northwest Y Aquatics Center: 25.
- Towel service, complimentary coffee, and drinking fountains are unavailable in an effort to reduce frequently-touched objects and surfaces. Please bring your own towel and water bottle from home—our no-touch water refill stations are still available.
For those who wish to stay at home for the time being, we hope you can enjoy our free virtual Group Ex classes, streamed weekly on Zoom, as well as our video library of at-home activities, workouts, crafts, and more.
From September 15-October 15, our Monroe County YMCA is waiving Joiner Fees on new memberships, which could save you up to $100. All new members will also receive a Monroe County Y t-shirt for free. Join today for a healthier tomorrow.