Stay Healthy, Safe, and Virtually Connected While Moving!
Monroe County YMCA Virtual Run
The Monroe County YMCA Virtual Run/Walk can be completed anytime, anywhere from April 24-June 29, 2020! You can participate in a one mile, 5K, or 10K walk/run by participating:
- Outside in your neighborhood or favorite trail
- Inside your home on the treadmill
The ultimate goal is to have fun, challenge yourself, and be happy while MOVING!
Ready to go? Here’s what you need to do:
- Register online by clicking here.
- Once you register, you will receive a medal and bib number in the mail. Please allow one-two weeks for delivery.
- Plan and choose a race route.
- Celebrate with us by tagging us in a post on Facebook and/or Instagram!
All proceeds from race registrations will go towards the Y for All Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are awarded to our neighbors in need of financial support to access Y programs and memberships, which will be needed now more than ever due to the financial impact of COVID-19.