Play and Learn
What We Do
Our trained staff create a nurturing environment of warmth, friendliness, and freedom. We lead children through a variety of fun, safe playtime activities, including stories, crafts, dress-up, and active play.
Play and Learn is an exclusive member benefit for children 6 weeks - 6 years. The participating child must be a Y member; an adult-only membership should be converted to a family membership in order to receive this benefit.
How to Participate
Play and Learn is included in your Family Membership, so there's no need to sign up. Simply scan your child's Y member card when you come in the facility, and bring him or her to the Play and Learn room.
- For ages 6 weeks - 6 years only
- Parent or guardian must remain on YMCA property
- A child may stay in Play and Learn for up to two hours each morning and two hours each afternoon
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis
NW Play and Learn Coordinator
SE Play and Learn Coordinator
Play and Learn Hours
|Southeast Y||Northwest Y||Holiday Hours|
Monday - Thursday
Monday - Thursday
New Year's Day - SE 12:00-3:00 pm, NW CLOSED
Northwest Play and Learn Friday Drop-Off
We invite parents to take advantage of our new Friday Night Play and Learn program at the Northwest YMCA! Bring your kids to the Y while you have a date, run errands, or catch up with friends.
- Open to children 3-10 years old (must be potty-trained; no pull-ups)
- $20 per member family/$30 non-member families
- Every Friday from 5:00-9:00 pm starting October 5, 2018
- Free play, a snack provided by us, and a movie
- Register online or at the Welcome Center
For questions, contact Kat Edmonds, NW Play and Learn Coordinator, at email@example.com or (812) 961-2380.