Adult Basketball League Register Now
The league is open to anyone age 18 and older. Games are played on Sunday nights. Round robin league play will be seven weeks long followed by a single elimination tournament. You may register as a team only. Good sportsmanship is expected and no fighting/bad language will be tolerated. Referees will officiate the games. A, B, and C divisions will be offered so all skill levels are welcome!
|Session||Summer League runs June 4 - August 6|
|Dates and Times||Sundays 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
- The league will being Sunday, June 4 and run for ten consecutive weeks during that time ending Sunday, August 6
- The cost of one team is now $450 in order to provide referees for games
- The league is open to 16 teams. It will run on a first come, first serve basis.
- A team will officially have their sport reserved once they have paid team dues in full to the Monroe County YMCA.
- Each team MUST provide a roster before the season. We will not allow players to be added after the third week of the season.
- All players will be required to sign and give contact information about themselves in the provided binder handy at the courts.
- The league WILL track points, rebounds, and three pointers made for all teams with numbered shirts/jerseys.
- If a team does not have numbers on shirts, the league will only be tracking personal fouls.