January 18-March 29 | January 21-April 1
4 v 4 Volleyball League
January 21-April 1
Both competitive and recreational divisions will be offered, and both will follow a seven-week round-robin play followed by a single-elimination tournament. Matches consist of best 3 out of 5 rally scoring to 25. Good sportsmanship is expected.
League will start on January 21. Rates are $150 per team. Teams MUST contact Chris Stone, Youth & Sports Director, before registering at info@MonroeCountyYMCA.org.
6 v 6 Volleyball League
January 18-March 29
Form a team of family, friends, or co-workers for the upcoming season—teams may have up to six players on their game roster. Matches consist of best 3 out of 5 rally scoring to 25. Good sportsmanship is expected.
Youth & Adult Sports Director
Health and Safety Procedures
Related to Social Distancing and Spacing
Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families
- Maintaining six feet social distancing must be adhered to.
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six-foot social distancing guideline.
- Spectator seating is designated along outside of the court.
Related to Game Play Protocol
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contacts with other participants or coaches.
Related to Facility/Equipment Sanitizing
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
- Each team will have a designated set of balls for warming up and gameplay.
Related to Hand Washing
- Participants and staff are to wash hands prior to the start of the program.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
Related to Food and Water Bottles
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottle.