Upcoming League Start Dates: October 8/October 13
4 v 4 Volleyball League
Both competitive and recreational divisions will be offered, and both will follow a seven-week round-robin play followed by a single-elimination tournament. Matches consist of best 3 out of 5 rally scoring to 25. Good sportsmanship is expected.
League will start on June 11. Rates are $125 per team. Teams MUST contact Chris Stone, Youth & Sports Director, before registering.
6 v 6 Volleyball League
Form a team of family, friends, or co-workers for the upcoming season—teams may have up to six players on their game roster. Matches consist of best 3 out of 5 rally scoring to 25. Good sportsmanship is expected.
League will start on June 16. Rates are $125 per team. Teams MUST contact Chris Stone, Youth & Sports Director, before registering.
Youth & Sports Director
Health and Safety Procedures
Related to Temperature Checks Health Screenings
- All Volunteers, Staff, and Participants will complete temperature check and respond to the health screening questions upon arrival.
Related to Masks
Participants, Staff, Volunteers, Spectators, Family Members, All Others:
- Anyone coming to and or congregating around the volleyball court are required to wear a mask.
- All spectators will be required to wear a mask.
- Participants must wear the masks at all times.
Staff and Volunteers:
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear the mask at all times.
Related to Social Distancing and Spacing
Participants, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators, and Families
- Maintaining six feet social distancing must be adhered to.
- Families and spectators must self-monitor in order to make sure they are complying with the six foot social distancing guideline.
- Spectator seating is designated along outside of the court.
Related to Game Play Protocol
- No shaking hands.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contact with other participants or coaches.
Related to Facility/Equipment Sanitizing
- The cleaning/disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and end of all practices.
- Each team will have a designated set of balls for warming up and game play.
- Ball used in gameplay will be disinfected between sets.
Related to Hand Washing
- Participants and staff are to wash hands prior to the start of the program.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
Related to Food and Water Bottles
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottle.